Tuesday 21 February 2012

Wiki Update

Since I started my wiki three weeks ago, I've been working on posting to it/editing it each week to practice this too.  It's interesting to me that each time I go to do something like create a new page or create a link etc. it takes me a few minutes of fiddling to remember exactly what to do.  I thought that it would be more second nature by now, but it's not.  On a positive note though,  when I'm not sure what to do right away, I find I'm getting faster at figuring it out and recognizing just how user friendly it all is.  I have posted the link to this wiki in another post, but thought it might be helpful to post it again here: growingfood.wikispaces.com.

1 comment:

  1. That is how I get through most programs, just trial and error. Keep it up and it will become second nature!

    ReplyDelete