Tuesday 14 February 2012

RSS Feed update

This morning when I went into my RSS feed to see what new gardening information was there, I realized that nothing was new, so I added some more subscriptions to my feed.  I assumed that each time I went into my feed there would be so much information to sort out, as suggested in Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms, but what I found is that mine was not full of any new articles.  Then I realized that growing vegetables and gardens is not an interest of the masses, so I'm not going to receive articles daily as I would with another topic such as technology or even Vancouver Canucks.  In a way this is helpful to me as this inquiry project has allowed me to learn how to set up an RSS feed without being overwhelmed by volume.  Also, in learning how to set up new feeds and access articles, I've then been able to learn and practice how to copy and link these articles to my wiki and how to copy image locations and link those to my wiki.  

No comments:

Post a Comment