Thursday 16 February 2012

   My Avatar

After some fiddling around, I figured out how to have my avatar show up in picture form rather than just as a link.  Previously, I was copying the HTML listed under my avatar in DoppelMe, and then trying to past that into the URL box on my blog as found in the picture section under layout. But then I right clicked on my avatar in DopplelMe and clicked on copy image location and then opened a new post in my blog and went through the add picture icon at the top tool bar of my blog to paste the URL I got from right clicking on my avatar picture.  This ended up working and so now I know for next time or with a little more practice I could teach kids this process. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! Funny thing is it kind of looks like me, only my hair's dark brown/black instead of gray (well not totally void of grey).

      Delete