Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pinterest

At the start of this course when I was planning out my inquiry project, I remember reading an announcement from Joanne saying that our inquiry projects would probably change as we started working away on them.  I have found this to be the case for me.  When I read my small group members' blogs, tools I had no knowledge of start to peak my curiosity.  For example, I had no intention of learning how to create an avatar, but then in reading up on it through a blog, I decided that would be a great tool to learn to do for both work and play.  Now Pinterest has peaked my curiosity so I think I'll add this tool to me inquiry project.  Here is the link that I am using to learn about Pinterest and this week I will start working on creating my own Pinterst project.

http://pinterest.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment