Wednesday 14 March 2012

How to Create a Podcast:

I'm presently trying to figure out how to create my own podcast, with the idea that I'll create my reflection of the course LIBE 477 through to formats; written and podcast (if of course I'm able to figure out how to create one).  I have never created a podcast, and only started listening to podcasts last week.  Once I gain some experience with this tool I would then like to introduce it into a classroom setting and have students show their learning on a topic through a podcast as opposed to written work.  This way students who are struggling with writing are given a different way to represent their knowledge and those not struggling with writing are also given another way to represent their knowledge.  In trying to learn how to create a podcast, I am starting with this You tube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hrBbczS9I0.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Amy. I am eager to glean what you learn, as I still feel too intimidated to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete