Saturday 17 March 2012

Creating a Podcast Update:

After taking some time to try learn about how to create a podcast, I have decided that it is out of my league at this point.  I'm such a novice with technology, and although I see great value and interest in podcasts, I think I need to inquire into a web tool that pushes me out of my comfort level, yet not to the degree that creating a podcast does.  Therefore, I have decided to look into creating a Voki instead.  I figure I then have a chance to do some voice recording, which was one of the goals I was trying to achieve with podcasts, yet perhaps this keeps me more in my league.

1 comment:

  1. Although podcasting may seem challenging right now, in terms of creating a podcast, I wonder if you have listened to any podcasts? There are a number of great podcasts out there (on all kinds of topics) and I enjoy listening to them while I exercise or clean! It is another way to approach using this particular tool, without having to be a content creator yourself.

    ReplyDelete