Saturday 17 March 2012

Creating a Voki:

I am exploring how to create a Voki.  This is something that is new to me, just like all the web tools I have been exploring.  I have no background in creating a web tool that involves voice, yet see great value in this in teaching.  For those students who require an outlet or medium for their learning other than writing, this could be a great option. Also, I think this is something that students from a very young age and up could have fun and benefit from, and seeing as I teach elementary school I think it could be useful.  Of course I may change my mind on this once I inquire more into this tool, but just based on my reading of the tool, this is my assumption.  The following link guides one through the process of creating a Volki, and it is the information I will use to create my first Voki: http://www.voki.com/create.php

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I found the process to be very user friendly. I really like your blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete